Monday, April 2, 2012

Just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

So I've already collecting fun stuff for my kiddos to do via pinterest and other bookmarks.  I'm excited about making them busy books and busy bags to keep them occupied once they become "restless" toddlers.  I know - they're tiny for now but I'm trying to stay ahead of the game.

I recently found this AWESOME printable from myfantastictoys.blogspot.com  and I just had to share.  Gnome paper dolls, paper bowling, finger puppets and more - for FREE!


If you didn't know already, Dan and I are big fans of gnomes.  We even dressed up as gnomes a few years ago for Halloween.  Simplest costume ever by the way!


And of course, I was THRILLED to know, that all gnome mamma's have twin babies.  It was destiny!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.

=