Friday, April 13, 2012

Party Crasher

So no, I've never crashed a real party (or at least I don't think I have) but am excited to be crashing my very first Ultimate Blog Party!  You see, I found a pin on a fellow twin mom blogger's pinterest that looked too cool not to click, and found the link.  I was so pleasantly surprised to see I was just in time to participate and figured I could quickly write up a little "about us" and join the celebration!  My fingers are in a furry, racing the clock before Julie rouses herself from her slumber and wants to eat - so forgive any errors or typos!

Who Are We:


Heather is a new mom to boy / girl twins (Brayden and Julianna) who were born December 22nd.  While still feeling completely overwhelmed by the whole "I'm really a mother" thing, I'm getting the hang of it (I think).  I am a former "professional Girl Scout" running programming for girls here in Western PA for the past five years. I love to spend time my time outdoors, in the kitchen, or in the car on my way to a fabulous vacation.  I am learning photography, the art of consignment sales and how to make hair bows.

Dan is the love of my life, fabulous Daddy, engineer, product manager, and grill master and dog groomer.  Jack of all trades and my partner in everything.

Julianna has also been known as "Wiggle Butt," "Julie Bean," and "Beanie Baby."  When not being completely adorable, she likes to moonlight as the Poopy Princess and get her toes painted.


Brayden is everybody's little buddy, and truly an "old soul."  He's curious, a huge flirt, a complainer and completely incredible.



And this here is our little home on the web.  A place for me to have a "project," a place to share my experiences, and my hub for finding other mom's whose experiences make me better.  If you're visiting from the Ultimate Blog Party - thanks for stopping and welcome!  Leave me a comment as I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

11 comments:

  1. Hey! Found you on UBP! Congrats on the twins- They are super adorable! Can't wait to get to know other mom bloggers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your twins!

    Stopping by from UBP to say hello.
    Have a great weekend!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a real cool party to crash. Are you allowed to bring a guest? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather. So nice to meet you and thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. Looks like you have your hands full with your adorable twins. I always think it's so amazing when it's a girl and boy. I'll be following you on Networked Blogs etc. Expect lots of stalking!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all who have visited today. So great to "meet" you all! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to "meet" you! Just dropping by from The Ultimate Blog Party I am looking forward to networking with you and getting to know you better! I hope you have the opportunity to visit our blog! http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2012/04/ultimate-blog-party-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also a mom of boy/girl twins, though mine are a little older. I will be following your blog now. :)

    parentingwithresearch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your beautiful babies!! I look forward to reading more about your adventures with your great family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Heather! Stopping by from UBP. (I'm at www.musingmomma.com) What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Heather,

    I am amazed that you even have time to blog with your two beautiful babies. Stopping by from UBP. Thank you for sharing your family with me.

    http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, twins! You have such a cute family! And if that is your back yard, I'm so jealous!

    The party's almost over! :( Hope you stop by. Ultimate Blog Party 2012

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.

=