Monday, February 10, 2014

A Love Story: An Introduction

In honor of Valentine's Day, we're sharing our "love story."  Just as much for you, but as a reflection for ourselves, and to record our tale for our family in the future.

My apologies to anyone who is an email subscriber and may have just had their email notifications go wild with five posts going live at once.  I wanted to keep everything separated into chapters, but realizing that my posts will likely be in discontinuous order, I'd keep this one towards the top to start things off.

Engagement by Craig Photography

So here is our story, in four parts.  Written with love, for and about those I love so deeply...

Part One: Our First Date
Part Two: In the Beginning
Part Three: Whirl Wind Romance
Part Four: Becoming Family


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.

=