Friday, March 15, 2013

Dress 'em Up

I'm not ashamed to admit that my kids wear clothes from consignment sales.  Why not?  They seriously wear them for 3-6 months max, and then they've gotten so stinkin' big that their tummies and ankles are beginning to show.  We go to about 4 sales a season - some on half price day and some on their regular sale days, in order to fill our closets (maybe a little too abundantly).

As these sales begin in the next few weeks, I think back fondly to last year's post - Ten Tips for Kids Consignment Shopping Success and thought it was worth re-posting.

This weekend, I'll actually be co-chairing our Mothers of Multiples spring consignment sale, and once it's totally finished, I'll come up with a list of tips for Consignment Selling Success for when your full closet needs emptied.

Enjoy!

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.

=