Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Twin Tips: Toys for Twins

I'm one of those geeky twin moms who would like their kids to coordinate but not always "match."  It works out well since I have one of each, and we love to find outfits in similar color schemes or in coordinating patterns or with matching characters for girls and boys.

Since the babies were born right before Christmas, it was the perfect time to pick out some super toys for the little ones and yes, maybe I went just a little overboard.  I thought I'd share some of my favorites that come in "coordinating" colors for your little ones.

My kids love their "Bunch-O-Fun" toys from Bright Starts.  I believe we picked these up at Burlington on the cheap and they're definitely a favorite.


We searched high and low for a foot and wrist rattle set, and I picked these garanamials wrist rattle sets from Walmart and the babies really enjoyed them for making all kinds of noises when they moved.



This was one of my favorite pre-baby purchases - a special Lamaze toy for each.  Mortimer the Moose for Brayden and Marina the Mermaid for Julianna.  They're awesome because they're super colorful with lots of ways for babies to interact.  They rattle, crinkle, have tabs for rubbing and places for chewing.  I love the attachment loops that make these easy to switch in and out for something new on the babies play gym.



I picked up these Babies First Doll and Babies First Bear out of boredom when my babies were delayed a week.  I must say, while they are soft and sweet, my kids are less than interested.  Maybe someday, but thought I'd include them as they do coordinate. 



These Take'n Shake toys from Bright Starts are cute, small (perfect for diaper bags) and are a nice distraction.  At 5 months, my twins are getting the hang of pulling them themselves and enjoy the reaction as they vibrate.



We received these teether toys from Kids 2 Grow as a gift at our baby shower and they sure are adorable!  Soft for cuddles but a great surface for our chewers.



Our babies have a ball with these "mesh" ball toys.  I love seeing their little tongue move in the holes as they try to fit the ball in their mouths!  They collapse, so they're perfect for a diaper bag take along.  We grabbed these from target, but for the life of me I can't remember a brand name.



Anyone else have any favorite twin toys that coordinate?  I'm always looking for new options!

And won't you pretty pretty please vote for us below?

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.

=