Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lazy Blogger

I have to admit - I'm a lazy blogger.  And I just wanted to write a post to justify and beg forgiveness.   'Cause ya know - I have a reason.  So here are my excuses for my recent absence in the blogosphere - some are definitely better than others.
- I have twins - this is the ultimate excuse.
- Brayden's Torticollis has been taking up lots of time with PT, Doctors Appointments and Stretching
- I've been making an effort to see the important people in my life a little more often,  I have seen every one of the people in my bridal party this past month, even though 50% of them live out of state.
- We've been traveling quite a bit, to Baltimore for Preakness, and will be going to Albany this weekend for Dan's cousin's wedding.
- I FINALLY pulled the trigger and bought an awesome camera (Canon T2i) and can't wait until tomorrow when it arrives.  I've been full of research.
- I'm struggling a bit with the babies in my frustration in my inability to soothe them simultaneously.  The stress is getting to me!
- Dan's computer was broken for a bit, so he was using mine whenever it was free.
- I've been trying to research my ancestry, and learn how to make hairbows.  I have more way more interests in new hobbies than I'll ever have time for.

Reasons why I will continue to be absent:
- I've signed up to take a photography class one night a week.
- We'll be having new challenges as the babies become more mobile, and I attempt to start making babyfood.  Oh the new stages we'll enjoy!

I know, excuses excuses.  My mom says "you can't do it all Heather" but boy will I always try.  Someday I'll get really serious about my blog.   In the meantime, I'm glad it's here, waiting to listen about my success and struggles, and all the celebrations along the way.

Don't forget to vote for us every day!

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just came across your blog. I, too, have twins. My girls are 15 months now and I can totally relate to the lack of time for blogging. Sometimes I do really well (I'm trying), and other times I just get "lazy" as you put it? Well, not really lazy, because we twin moms know that being lazy is a rarity. I look forward to reading more from you when you get around to it. Enjoy the little moments...they pass by so quickly!
    Samantha - www.sanowtwins.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.

=