Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Tale of Two Bathers

So I guess I should have learned by now, that my days of stealing a few quick minutes for a shower are limited.  We'd planned to head to the mall for just a little evening out, so I thought I'd get in for a quick scrub.
With the door shut and Disney Jr on the television, I was sure I was safe for just a few minutes.

Getting out, I was shocked to see the door opened wide and no babies in sight.  Wrapping a towel around me, I realized I could still hear water running - although the shower was off.

Rushing into the babies' bathroom, there I found them - with the water running, and both happily splashing in the tub.  Brayden was in just his diaper, but Julie was fully dressed in a sleeper, enjoying the frigid water.

I just stared at them for a minute, too shocked to do anything, but just let them be until Dan arrived as I heard the garage door start and knew he'd have to see it to believe it!

I was surely glad that they were safe, and figured - while they were already wet - we might as well scrub them up.  I wish I would have snapped a pic for posterity but Dan had them undressed before I even thought of it!  I guess I'm going to have to shower when Dan's home, or get a lock for our bedroom door!


Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog DirectoryI'm A Top Twin & Multiple Blogger @ Top Mommy Blogs - Please Click To Give Me A Vote

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.

=